Monday, February 25, 2008

You rocked my life!

Further developments:
I've tried calling the manager of the manager of the apartment complex in Albuquerque, but never received a return call. Today a nice lady called to say I've been calling the wrong number, but she wishes me the best in "getting them." "Keep at it," she said.

So I called back to get the right number. There were like four wrong digits. I could have misheard the first time, but I read the number back to the girl who first gave it to me, and clarified it then. Sneaky weasels!

Yesterday I spent most of the day reading What Is the What. I'm sorry I didn't read it sooner. Then I watched the Oscars. I loved Marion Cotillard's acceptance speech, and how all the other nominees looked genuinely delighted that she won.

No comments: