Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What I Could Do Besides Sleep

1. Read the new Jhumpa Lahiri book.
2. Finish one of the three books I'm already reading before I start the new Jhumpa Lahiri book.
3. Sign out of my gmail account and into my work gmail account and read emails about my new job because I'm obsessed with it.
4. Look at apartment listings on craigslist that are outrageously out of my price range.
5. Make a budget.
6. Say, Screw budgets, I'm just going to accumulate tons of credit card debt and live the high life while I can.
7. Figure out how to tell Julia and Bernie that I dropped a spoon down their kitchen sink and there really isn't a way to get it back out.
8. Figure out how much longer I can go without doing laundry based on the number of clean pairs of underwear in my suitcase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.tlch2o.com/courses/Plumbing.pdf

Eric Z. said...

#6 is what this decade is all about.