Monday, June 30, 2008

I have 19 spider bites on my legs. People are going to stop feeling sorry for me because it's too unbelievable to be true, but I swear to you. I felt slow and sick all day, and made an appointment with a doctor for tomorrow morning. There is one bite that looks very different from the others, and unlike any kind of bite I've ever seen. I bought some leggings to wear to bed. I was talking to Hattie on the phone about how you can die from some bites so she got scared and told me to stay up all night.

I just texted her: I'm still alive, and feelin better. Got my leggings on.

She replied: Good good. Fight the night with an iron fist and a sensitive heart.

6 comments:

David said...

Urgh. Hope it's not MRSA.

Hattie said...

WHAT'S MRSA?!

Hattie said...

mm I jus went to the link. D=

Leigh Stein said...

It's not MRSA. One of the interns had that last year and she looked at my legs.

Meggy_FFW said...

Bug bites are awful! I am sorry. I believe that you have that many bites because I have definitely had that many bites before. It itches and makes me make this face: : (

Kelsey said...

oh no!
i still feel sorry for you, no matter what. i don't think i could live knowing that there are bugs eating me. :[