Sunday, June 22, 2008

Let me tell you something

Yesterday morning and today, I went for a run at 8:00 in the morning. I was half-asleep when I did it, but I felt really good all day, so let's hope I can maintain this Healthy Habit.

I wrote like 1,000 words of my novel, finished my New School application, and saw Reprise, which was excellent. I love going to movies by myself. I like sitting in the dark and feeling anonymous. Anyway, major crush on Espen Klouman Hoiner, which I know is the least sexiest name in the world, but if you saw him smile you would be in my boat. I told Hattie to see the movie, and then told her I had to get off the phone so I could paint my toenails, which she didn't believe, but she's the one who told me two days ago that of all the anxieties I have, the most important thing is to worry about my appearance. Well, Hattie, you'll be glad to know that I have nice looking toes. So that's one less thing to lose sleep over.

Now I'm off to see How Theater Failed America because Eric Z told me to go. There is a roundtable afterwards with famous theater people. I think that is why I'm supposed to go. I hope I come home tonight with ideas for projects.

1 comment:

Eric Z. said...

Gregory Mosher deserves to be famous but he's not. He's the unsung hero of American theater. When asked about Broadway ticket prices 10 years ago, he said that he wouldn't pay $80 to see the Last Supper with the original cast. I hope he was in good form tonight and wish I could've gone as well.