Sunday, June 8, 2008

My New Chapbook



Order from Dancing Girl Press


For those of you who missed last night's reading, or for those of you who didn't have any dollars in your pockets, you may still get your hands on a copy of this glorious chapbook that has been proven to amuse and devastate people in their 20s from all over Brooklyn.

$7 postage paid, $6 if you are proximal and I can hand it to you

Published by: Dancing Girl Press
Unicorn by: Blake Gardner who recently wrote me:

i now live in chicago in logan square, and i like it very much so far except that im not an alcoholic so i dont know what to do with my spare time except read some books and go for walks. also i dont own a computer or a television, so i might start painting again soon.

ps lets stay online friends forever or at least until we meet again

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "LOCOMOTIVES".

i liked that!

Leigh Stein said...

$7 for a locomotive isn't bad

Karen J. Weyant said...

Hi Leigh,

It's a long story about how I found your blog, but I did. I'm sorry to read about your troubles with Pavement Saw. I won't mention any names, but I know another poet who had THE EXACT same problem with Pavement Saw...

I like Dancing Girl Press. Good luck with finding a home for your new book.

Matt said...

Hi Leigh, I enjoyed your reading, despite the meteorology. It was easier to hear people indoors anyway. :)

Ben said...

you need to change your little blurb thingy now and say that the chapbook came out and that you became a huge success.