I'd like an intern who will:
- do my laundry.
- take my dry cleaning to the dry cleaners and bring it home to me.
- sew buttons on things.
- go to the library and ask if they have finger puppets and if they don't, ask how to request them from other libraries.
- research the history of American musical theatre, specifically trends in choreography, and decide which excerpts from which movie musicals to show to a class of ten-year-olds.
- print out my poetry manuscript and enter it into contests.
- finish my novel synopsis.
I am half joking. I really am looking forward to begin teaching again (in about two hours). Maybe parents will Google me when they see my name next to the class listing, and want to know what I am all about. Hi, parents! I am all about being nice and fostering a positive learning environment and making plays out of Shel Silverstein poems.