Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Forecast

I had a nice birthday yesterday. I didn't do anything very special, but I got a lot of Facebook wall posts, and text messages, and emails, which made me feel loved & remembered. Yay Facebook! Yay social glue!

Today I interview Tao Lin for 12th Street.

Tonight Kat and I are having a studying party because we're responsible. Or at least guilt-ridden and anxious. Maybe there will be cupcakes. I am wearing a fancy skirt.

Tomorrow is my reading. Even if only half the people who said they would come are able to come, I will be excited.

4 comments:

Elisa Gabbert said...

Happy birthday! I hope you finally got a pony.

Kendra Grant Malone said...

I will see you tomorrow. Lets get wine after.

personage said...

excellent interview. i'd like to read one with ellen kennedy next.

ryan manning said...

victory in japan