Friday, January 16, 2009


Is there a name for that desk object that psychiatrists and CEOs have that's like a rack of metal balls that hit each other over and over forever?


Catherine Lacey said...

Newton's Cradle.

Leigh Stein said...

Catherine Lacey for the win

Tortilla ex Machina said...

In the '70's I think they were sometimes referred to as 'clackers' – but that isn't a very technical term, is it?