Saturday, February 7, 2009

Things You Might Find in a Museum

Me: Now that you're in your two groups, I want you to decide what exhibit you'd like to be in a museum. Can anyone give me an example of something you might find in a museum?

E: SCULPTURES!

Me: Sculptures, that's a good one!

L: OR SEA CREATURES!

Me: Sure, maybe sea creatures!

L: ARCTIC WOLVES!

Me: Did you just say arctic wolves?

L: ARCTIC WOLVES!

Group 1 went first. I asked them what exhibit they were. They said "Dinosaurs." I said, "Dinosaur fossils or real dinosaurs?" They said, "Real dinosaurs."

Me: Okay, my real dinosaurs, but make sure you stay in your cage. Group 2, you get to go to the museum.

K: THIS ONE ISN'T STAYING IN HIS CAGE

Me: Back in your cage, H.

Group 2 was the girls. First they were cheetahs and then they were baby elephants.

No comments: