Sunday, May 10, 2009

"I'm feeling the word desire more than the feeling"

Yesterday I was mistaken for an Anthropologie employee. Then I saw Kendra, who makes everything better, not only because she shares my deep love for cheeseburgers, but also because she appreciates my command of the French word for squirrel. I maybe had too good of a time with Kendra because when I got home, I improperly set my alarm, and it didn't go off this morning, making me forty minutes late to work and leaving no time for bathing. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE I've heard of it happening to other people, but I've always thought, What kind of a person are you? You can't even set your alarm clock properly? And now I hang my head with humility. My dirty dirty head.

Overheard in Bryant Park: Well, I don't want her to become a golf widow.

Kathleen & Elisa know what's up.

1 comment:

newyorkette said...

├ęcureuil!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd5Hvghe58k