Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday night

Happy garlic risotto from a box night, everybody! The Friday night Red Hot Chili Peppers suck party is happening at the neighbor's. Tonight there's some accoustic guitarist who can only play a few chords of something without starting over. I might kill myself. I might not! Who can say.

In 11 days, I will be 25 years old.

I had the third graders play a game in which they pretend to be "watching" something, i.e., they're on stage but they're playing the audience. After they're done, the real audience gets to guess what they were watching. We did a lot of scary movies, a romance movie, a ballet recital, and a football game.

The guesses were pretty accurate, but after one of the "movies," someone guessed, "Were they looking at a list of the dead?"

1 comment:

Guada G Narbaitz said...

Your kids really crack me up :)