Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HEARTBEAD OF THE WILD

Hattie: my new phone is made out of corn
me: pardon?
Hattie: let me find the box
Hattie: huh
Hattie: well when i bought it it said it was made out of 80% of corn based materials or something
it's eco friendly
and really light weight
me: aww
that is cute
Hattie: guess what color it is
me: YELLOW
Hattie: think leigh
me: PINK
GREEN GREEN
Hattie: green green!!11!
me: hahahahaha
Hattie: haha oh man the ringers are hilarious
they're all natured base
theres
night essence, in a stream, on a journey, driving in wave, HEARTBEAD OF THE WILD, across the sun, a world of the brave, vagabond, a breeze of the sea, and jungle reunion
me: how does anyone choose!?
Hattie: by the sound
all of them are kinda crazy
cuz its not just animals
its like the sounds of animals or waves crashing plus soft techno jazz music

1 comment:

Maggie May said...

'it's not just animals' = name of my new poem