Monday, October 19, 2009

Watching West Side Story in Sheepshead Bay

- Why are they snapping like that?
- BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DID IN THE '70S!
- SHH I CAN'T HEAR
- YOU'RE STOOPIT
- NO YOU'RE STOOPIT
- Miss Leigh, are they dead?
- Are who dead, these actors? In real life?
- Yes.
- Maybe some of them...
- Why are they dancing?
- You dance like that.
- I do not!
(enter Bernardo)
- Oooh, Michael Jackson!
- That's not Michael Jackson, that's Elvis!
- SHHHH!
- He said, BEAT IT! HAHAHAHA BEAT IT!
- Are they going to have a dance off?
(me laughing hysterically)
- They actually do have a dance off, later in the movie.
- I knew it!

1 comment:

Ticketwood said...

As many of Musicals lovers I LOVE West Side Story! It is my favourite ever... Last year I’ve been in NY & I tried to get my ticket …guess what everything was sold out that show how great the show is. Anyhow I end up getting it from a site through Ticketsinventory.com. I’m planning to see it again this so I will just get tickets from the same place
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/theatre/west-side-story-tickets/
So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the show.