Monday, November 16, 2009

Dangerous Minds

- Okay, so let's pretend you guys are neighbors and you're going over to J.'s house to borrow a cup of sugar.
- Borrow a cup of what?
- A cup of sugar.
- Like at 7-11.
- No...from your neighbor.
- From 7-11.
- Do you live next door to a 7-11? Is that why you keep saying that?
- No.
- Pretend J. lives in the house next door, in the apartment next to your apartment. You're making a cake, you're in the middle of it, and then you realize you're out of sugar, so you go to borrow some.
- What kind of cake?

4 comments:

Maggie May said...

this reminds me of the Dustin Hoffman underwear scene from Rainman.

Eric Z. said...

I hope you started class by writing I AM A U.S. MARINE on the chalkboard.

adam-is-klingon said...

HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NEIGHBOURS HAVE SUGAR? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF STALKER?

Guada G Narbaitz said...

Amazing... What if I need an egg for this cake - that you didn´t specify which kind was it -, should I ask the same neighbour or should I try the 7-11 that`s on the other side of my house? :)