- MISS LEIGH YOUR PANTS SMELL LIKE STRAWBERRIES, WHERE DID YOU GET THEM?
- (laughing) That's my lotion you're smelling.
- I got my teacher lotion for Christmas!
- Teachers love lotion.
- And chocolate!
- And chocolate.
- MISS LEIGH, DON'T LET T. DO DRAMA CLASS NEXT WEEK.
- HE KICKED US IN THE PENIS.
- We aren't having poetry today because Mr. J. is in Canada. It's always winter there.
- (laughing) No, they have summer just like us.
- No, because it's near the north pole!
- It's farther north, but they have summer. I've actually been there during summer.
- Miss Leigh, what are you doing for Christmas?
- I'm going to Chicago.
- Because that's where my parents live.
- (confused) Why?
- Because that's where I'm from. It's very cold in Chicago.
- Is it the north pole?