Saturday, December 26, 2009

holiday quotables roundup

- MISS LEIGH YOUR PANTS SMELL LIKE STRAWBERRIES, WHERE DID YOU GET THEM?
- (laughing) That's my lotion you're smelling.
- I got my teacher lotion for Christmas!
- Teachers love lotion.
- And chocolate!
- And chocolate.

...

- MISS LEIGH, DON'T LET T. DO DRAMA CLASS NEXT WEEK.
- Why?
- HE KICKED US IN THE PENIS.

...

- We aren't having poetry today because Mr. J. is in Canada. It's always winter there.
- (laughing) No, they have summer just like us.
- No, because it's near the north pole!
- It's farther north, but they have summer. I've actually been there during summer.
- No.

...

- Miss Leigh, what are you doing for Christmas?
- I'm going to Chicago.
- Why?
- Because that's where my parents live.
- (confused) Why?
- Because that's where I'm from. It's very cold in Chicago.
- Is it the north pole?

1 comment:

David said...

Quote #2 ends with a long closeup of your horrified face, with a quick cut to black. A voice begins: IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM, SEXUALLY-BASED OFFENSES ARE CONSIDERED ESPECIALLY HEINOUS. THE DEDICATED... etc. Chung chung!