Tuesday, March 16, 2010

AWP Fun Raiser


(Justin Taylor reading to Bernadette at AWP 2008)

For those of you who were at AWP last year, I might have asked you to record a puppet video with Bernadette or another special friend.

This year I am asking for your sponsorship. If you like poetry, if you like puppetry, if you like fun, hell, if you like me, please consider helping me purchase a Flip Cam so I can bring puppets to Denver, and in return you will be handsomely rewarded in heaven and also here on earth:

for $5, I will record a video of a puppet of my choosing reading a poem of your choosing
for $10, I will make a puppet that resembles you or a loved one and this puppet will ride in my suitcase and join my cast of characters (please send reference photos to leighstein (at) gmail)









Fun Raiser ends April 6, 2010.

No comments: