Tuesday, April 27, 2010

there ain't no party like a liz lemon party cause a liz lemon party is mandatory

Going for a run, thinking it's going to rain and then it doesn't, taking off your jacket and the sun on your shoulders = one of life's great pleasures. See also: flowers, pockets, laughter. As the wise Catherine Lacey once said, There is no guilty pleasure. There is only pleasure.

I am done dogsitting, done with my one woman sing-a-long. Until further notice, I feel about as calm as a baby lamb. Even imagining the three papers and four finals I have between now and the end of May, I still feel relaxed.

I'm just discovering the magic that is 30 Rock. In case you didn't already know, I am Liz Lemon.

1 comment:

Andrés Norman Castro A. said...

I picture you in my head, like a pretty-looking, poetry-writing Liz Lemon.

Note: I am not saying that Tina Fey isn’t pretty, but she doesn’t fit my personal, subjective, and bias definition of beauty.