Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dispatch from the Present and Future Simultaneously


I have 2 poems in So and So, I hope this link works. Watch out for Aztecs.

I'm reading in the future. Thursday with Lily Ladewig for the Christie Street Reading Series, hosted by the lovely Lauren Ireland. Friday with Kendra Grant Malone and Matthew Savoca for the Multifarious Array, hosted by the dynamic Dottie Lasky. I promise to wear Different Outfits and read Different Poems, providing a Different Experience.

3 comments:

Arthur Q. Bryan said...

Hope to hear you read some time at the So & So, should you ever travel south ...

Catherine Mackie said...

I read your poems on So$So and want to tell you that I thoroughly related to them. You are a highly skilled poet and you don't try to be S-O-O intellectual, sprouting the entire dictionary metaphorically. Your words sink in and resonate easily. That, to me, is poetry.

Leigh Stein said...

It's so nice to hear you say so, Catherine! Thank you!