Sunday, January 16, 2011

J'aime ma soeur

I sent Hattie pictures of my new haircut.





Hattie said, "i'm going to send you some different facial expressions responding to your haircut"

I said, "please do"



#1 is like mom crying when she hears people sing

"omg it's so beautiful!"



#2 is yea girl



3 is an older guy saying yeah, pretty cool



4 is awwww!



5 is OH OH OHOHHO



6 is a guy hitting on you



7 is i want to pinch you



8 is like presenting you at a show



9 is a little gremlin looking at your hair and liking it
my nose is so much more bulbous than yours at the end
do you ever think about that?

7 comments:

Brendan said...

The haircut is great, but man, those one-shoulder dresses.

Matt said...

your new haircut is the thing that was different about you that i meant to compliment you on but couldn't because i realized it too late, which i am making up for now:

nice haircut!

Leigh Stein said...

Brendan, I was going to say I am a one-shoulder addict, but then I remembered I only have this one dress. I am an enthusiast.

Matt, nice beard!

bunkywu said...

beauuuutiful! imagine my bravo face. LOVE the envious gremlin face. well done hattie.

Catherine Lacey said...

I love it! You going to KGB tonight?

Liz said...

I LOVE YOUR SISTER. And your haircut!

newyorkette said...

how come bangs always look better on everyone else? I love it! I wish I looked like this when I cut my bangs!c