Sunday, February 20, 2011

I

I Am in Love
I Concentrate on You
I Feel It All
I Gave You All
I Get a Kick out of You
I Gotta Feeling
I Hung My Head
I Kissed a Girl
I Love Paris
I Love You Porgy
I Should Have Known Better
I Stand Corrected
I Still Remember
I Summon You
I Thought I Saw Your Face
I Turn My Camera On
I Walk the Line
I Wanna Be Adored
I Wanna Dance with Somebody
I Want It Now
I Want You Back
I Was Made for You
I Will Follow You into the Dark
I Will Possess Your Heart
I Will Survive

2 comments:

Penne Bioletti said...

also:

I got a name

I'm putting all my eggs in one basket

I was made to love her

there are probably twelve badillion that I am presently forgetting

Catherine Lacey said...

I Can't Seem To Make You Mine
I Can't Even Lift My Head
I Can't Feel My Hand Any More, It's Alright, Sleep Tight
I Can't Get My Eyes Off
I Can't Get Next To You
I Can't Get No Satisfaction
I Can't Pretend
I Can't Stay Here Tonight
I Can't Stop Loving You
I Can't Stop Your Memory
I Can't Talk About It
I Can't Turn You Loose
I Can't Wait
I Can't Wait
I Can't Win