Thursday, March 10, 2011

1st grade

Boy 1: MISS LEIGH, THEY'RE SAYING THAT GOD IS ALIVE

Me: You mean alive...on earth?

Boy 2: He is!

Boy 1: No he's not, he's in Heaven!

Boy 2: No he's not!

Me: Well maybe your God is different than his God...

(long pause while his brain explodes)

Boy 1: NO!

Boy 2: When my brother or I have a birthday, God comes to our house. He has to be alive.

Me: Does he talk to you?

Boy 2: Yeah.

Me: What does he say?

Boy 2: I'm not supposed to tell you.

Me: Maybe your God is different from his God, but they are both friends.

Boy 1: No.


***

Girl 1: MISS KRISTINA, I HAVE THE HAND-CUBS!

Kristina: The hand-cubs?

Girl 2: The HAND-CUPS!

Kristina: What?

Girl 1: THE HAND-CUPS!

Kristina: Oh, the HICCUPS. Hold your breath.

Girl 1: No. Scare me.

Kristina: I'm not going to scare you.

Me: BOO!

GIrl 1: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Thank you.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love this blog. Please write in it more so that I may too see god.