Thursday, April 14, 2011

Intervention

DONNA & JOSH ARE DRINKING IN THE BEDROOM

My name's Donna.
I was kidding.

She's teaching her son how to drink.

At first, it's fun, you know?
Usually you do pretty good.

She gets the community to help her.

She calls it "flying."
I didn't testify.

I felt violated, very violated.
I was young. They stole my technology.

When the kids were growing up,
we went for walks.

Those are things you don't remember,
but I do. My name’s Donna.

I want my daughter to come back to me.

It's so toxic you don't even know how toxic it is.
She'd be covered in mud and missing
a shoe. I want my daughter

to come back to me. My name’s Donna.
All's I see is back-stabbing stuff.

Love you, babe.

I had to work the night shift and
that's when everything happened.

Her primary focus was surviving
the devastation of her life
that she created.

I want my daughter to come back to me.
You haven't given me a chance in my whole life.

No comments: