1. Buy a box of Swiffer cloths because you'll need it.
2. Carry twenty pounds of bedding and towels to the laundromat on Coney Island Avenue.
3. Put everything he left behind in out-of-the-way places you won't see on a daily basis.
4. Clean the bathtub.
5. Take a shower.
6. Make your bed with white sheets and white pillowcases and a white blanket.
7. Close the white curtain.
8. Go sleep in someone else's bed for a night.
9. Come home and open the curtains so the light comes in.
10. Repeat steps as needed.