Wednesday, June 22, 2011

How to make your ex boyfriend disappear in ten easy steps

1. Buy a box of Swiffer cloths because you'll need it.
2. Carry twenty pounds of bedding and towels to the laundromat on Coney Island Avenue.
3. Put everything he left behind in out-of-the-way places you won't see on a daily basis.
4. Clean the bathtub.
5. Take a shower.
6. Make your bed with white sheets and white pillowcases and a white blanket.
7. Close the white curtain.
8. Go sleep in someone else's bed for a night.
9. Come home and open the curtains so the light comes in.
10. Repeat steps as needed.

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Sounds simple enough, but I'd love to hear a little blurb about how you did all those things to make your ex disappear. I don't know, I think a little context would make it more interesting. But maybe that's just me.

Anyway, beautiful blog. I LOVE the picture of the fawn on the top. It's so cute!!!

Have a nice day! And happy ex-traction day!