Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Press

Hello from Lombard, IL, where I am writing to you from my parents' dining room table. I have yet to change out of my pajamas. It is a very Esther Kohler kind of day.

I couldn't be happier with finding so many true love readers (!) out there, and the press my novel has been getting:

* Matthew Daddona says, "Stein’s poetic trademark is all over this novel," over at Electric Literature
* Lindsay Debach interviewed me about my writing process at the Swenson Book Development blog
* Adam Robinson asks the big question that's been on everyone's mind at HTMLGiant
* Roxane Gay says, "I was surprisingly moved by this book" at The Rumpus, and I admire her so much. I think she should be in charge of more of the world.
* I love this smart review by Tiffany Gibert, which looks at the phenomenon of quarter-life crisis (Hello, pajamas!)
* And finally, The Boston Globe takes me srsly


I will be sending dispatches from my book tour over the next few weeks, and if you come to a reading, please say hello! Let's feel, like, less alienated and stuff.

No comments: