Friday, July 27, 2012

Dispatch from the Future





Publishers Weekly calls Dispatch "a mix both giddy and anguished"


Guernica says, "Leigh Stein's new collection is captivating even for the most ardent of poetry-haters."


Tottenville Review says, "Dispatch from the Future is an archaeological dig by a woman who is commenting on her life as she is uncovering it, acknowledging and then abandoning the poetic female legacy of Eurydice always getting left behind." 


I was interviewed for Girls Like Giants about my enemies


The New York Times interviewed me about my history of bad dates in the East Village


The New York Observer calls me "The Accidental Memoirist"


Hey, Small Press! interviewed me about libraries


You can find a copy at your local independent bookstore by clicking here

No comments: